All-On-4 Dental Implants
Are you looking for a full-jaw tooth replacement that can restore your smile, in the one location? Then All-On-4 Dental Implants may be the answer to changing your life and restoring confidence in your smile. Pialba Dental provides All-On-4 Dental Implants, so now you can say goodbye to dentures forever!
All-On-4 procedures have helped transform the life of many of our patients who were in search of a permanent solution to wearing dentures, or those whose quality of life had been significantly reduced due to missing teeth.
Benefits of All-On-4:
- You can regain your smile
- You will have a perfect set of natural looking teeth
- You will eliminate issues associated with failing teeth
- You can reduce the awkward speech impediments caused by missing teeth or dentures
- You can reduce jaw damage or eating difficulties associated with missing teeth or dentures
In order to provide All-On-4 Procedure to our patients, we must first ensure the patient qualifies by asking the following questions:
- Is there adequate bone density?
- Does the patient have good general health and the capacity to heal properly?
- Can the patient and Dr Marek come to an agreement on the prospective smile and bite structure?
- Is it possible for the patient to control dental disease prior to the implant placement by controlling bacteria in the mouth?
- Can the patient commit to a soft food diet during the healing phase of the procedure?
The procedure has been developed to enhance the patients’ experience and eliminate the need for dentures. People can have their old failed teeth removed or old dentures removed and replaced with implants and have fixed teeth attached. The entire procedure is done in the one place – Pialba Dental.
How does it work?
- We make 4 implants to form a tooth root replacement system, which is where this procedure gets it name from. You can essentially gain a full set of teeth in a jaw all attached to 4 implants.
- The 4 implants are strategically placed in the area of the bone that is more dense to ensure the teeth stay securely in place.
- We angle the implants to ensure they are in an optimal position, in order to secure the natural look and placement of the teeth.
Dental implants are one of the most beneficial dental procedures performed today. If your teeth are missing or beyond hope, dental implants may be suitable for you.
To find out more about our All-On-4 Dental Implants and how we can give you the perfect smile you have dreamed of, contact us to book a consultation with one of our dental professionals at Pialba Dental today.